Sunday, October 17, 2010

November/December Projects

Here are the dates for the next few months of OPEN crafting at the library:

Friday, November 5th (5:30-9:00pm) and Saturday, November 6th 10:00am-9:00pm. Please RSVP so I can get tables set up accordingly. We will do snack table again if you want to snack while crafting. If you have any ideas for other activities, please let me know.


For CTMH projects, here are some options for November and December:

Olivia:
For the (2) 2 page layouts Level 2 Olivia ($12.95)and Olivia Stickease ($4.95). There is enough paper left over to make the Thanks Memory Showcase but you will need to order the memory showcase ($3.95) and optional Foundry Metal Fourishes ($4.95)to make that project. Please let me know if you plan to spell out "THANKS" or Family" so I can pre-cut your letters.







Also for those of you wondering what to do with your leftover metal foundry items, I found a really fun and easy corner bookmark template. I am quite addicted to them! Ask me how to make them for quick CHristmas gifts. And, if you ordered from me in October, you will receive one.


Hooligans:
For the (3) 2 page layouts Level 2 Hooligans ($12.95)and Hooligans Stickease ($4.95).




Mistletoe:
For the (2) 2 page layouts Level 1 ($9.95). We have never done Level 1 kits-this requires very little cutting and we do end up with paper remaining so we will make some cards with it.





CHRISTMAS CARDS:
There are multiple designs of cards and I have a limited number of materials to make each design. I have listed how many of each design can be made and I will sell the materials on a first come basis ($0.60 per card to include the envelope, embellishments, and the use of my CTMH ink/stamps).
Card #1 (34 available):

Card #2 and #3 (30 total available)

Card #4 (7 available)

Card #5 (20 available)

Card #6-This card will cost $1 each to make since there is quite a bit of paper.


For January/February, those interested in making a display album calendar, below are the first two pages. These 6x6 calendars can have the mini calendars removed and placed into a 6x6 or 12x12 album (4 pages per page) for an entire year worth of photos.