Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love is in the air!

The library play dates for the next 2 months are as follows:

Friday, March 11th
Friday, April 8th

For February, the CTMH project uses the Sweetheart Level 2 paper packet and the remainder of your Irresistibles eclectic letters.

For layout A, you can use any of the fun, Irresistibles eclectic letters as your title.


For layout B, we also use the Irresistibles eclectic letters as your title.


For layout C,


I also had lots of paper remaining so I crafted a few Valentine cards. I even made enough of the love cards to give as wedding cards this summer! Please bring white bases if you want to make the cards.



I also LOVE the February SOTM set! Here are a few cards I recently made with it. The black/white background paper is stamped and I am addicted to it!